What Our Customers Say
- Electronics Development RF, wireless, solar, charging, battery chemistries, energy harvesting, schematics, PCBs
- Circuit Design RF, wireless, lownoise, lowpower, analog, highspeed digital
- Integrated Circuit Design design and validation testing of analog, digital, and RF integrated circuits
- Cross Protocol Gateways bridging wireless nodes with wired and wireless networks, internet of things
- Regulatory Approvals safety, intentional and unintentional radiated emissions, interoperability
- Wireless and Wired Sensors wide variety of sensors for monitoring just about anything that can be measured
- Internet of Things Deployment solving problems with reliable IoT networks deployed across the nation
- Production Automation and Test Production testing to handle 10 units per week or 100k units per month
- Balancing Development Cost with Production Cost for best ROI identify early in the process ROI tradeoffs
- Production Tooling injection molded and cast parts, machining and stamping, sheet metal
- Jigs and Fixtures used on the production line as well as during development
- Embedded Firmware Development opensource and mainstream compilers, assembly, C, C++, Python
- PC, distributed, and networked/Internet Software Development C, C++, Linux, LabVIEW, Node JS, HTML5
Meet Some Of Our Team Members
Engineering, our experts have a reputation for innovation, problem-solving, and hitting deadlines. Our team can help you from concept to production — all the way into revenue. Reach out to us. Discover what we can do for you.
Director, Systems EngineerUtilizing diverse skill sets across multiple engineering disciplines, he plans and organizes projects to make customers successful. He fluently speaks the languages of both customers and highly technical engineers, and translates effectively between them. His remarkable memory and ability to connect technical concepts together are among his strengths.
Director, Electronics EngineerUsing a wide variety of CAD tools, translates his in-depth knowledge of electronics and product design/manufacturing into marketable product designs that are optimized for function, performance, cost and manufacturability. Adept and identifying potential project risks. His hand’s-on skills are always put to good use in the lab and when expertly applied to problem-solving of all kinds.
Hardware & Firmware EngineerHaving designed fully custom integrated circuits, Jonathan has a better understanding than most how to effectively use them. An understanding of the challenges faced by chip makers and finding low-cost solutions to difficult problems sets him apart from most embedded engineers. His mind works equally well in analog and digital circuits and in time-domain and frequency-domain analysis.
Firmware & Software EngineerAn young prodigy tempered with decades of development experience, his talent for structure and quality design brings order to the development process. With a deep understanding of microprocessor architecture and design practices, his clean coding style makes for maintainable, extensible software. Seeks for clarity in understanding.
Firmware & Software EngineerDetail oriented while simultaneously keeping a high level view, he feels at home with a wide variety of software development environments, from desktop applications to deeply embedded microcontroller firmware.
Hardware EngineerHis customer focus helps him continually push to find a better way to implement a product, while sharing his real-world experience with peers and clients alike.
Mechanical EngineerIntegrating beautiful design with functional elegance, Phil understands tooling and molding and works closely with manufacturers to ensure the final product is appealing, intuitive, and easy to manufacture.
Mechanical EngineerRugged and functional designs are Robert’s mainstay, whether in a heavy industrial plant or an inconspicuous medical device. He simplifies complex designs while meeting aggressive regulatory requirements in harsh environments.